If you suspect someone has overdosed on opioids, first call 911.

If you want to learn more about Naloxone, the drug that can reverse an opioid overdose, this is a nice video from the American Medical Association describing the different forms and how they are administered.

Are you trying to find help for someone with an opioid use disorder? Try this link or call the SAMHSA National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).

Was this post helpful?